Thursday, March 12, 2009

Merry Meet :)



Merry Meet, My magickal name is Jasmeine Moonsong. I am a first degree dedicant student at the Sacred Mists Online Wiccan College. I joined Sacred Mists on July 14, 2008. It quickly became my spiritual home. The community is absolutely amazing and is just one of the many strengths of the Mists. I was welcomed with open arms and made to feel right at home. My online studies since July have been fantastic as well. They are leading me on a path of self-discovery and challenging me to be a better person.

I have always been drawn to Wicca, have done some reading on it, and explored a bit on my own. Sacred Mists is my first experience with studying Wicca formally and being part of a Coven. I have loved every minute of my time there and am grateful for all the guidance and support I am receiving on my journey. They really encourage you to be an individual, find what's comfortable for you, and follow the path that is suitable for you. The head of the college Lady Raven Moonshadow takes a very active interest and role in the college. She is very active on the message boards, attends a lot of events that are set up, and even takes the time to send private messages to those addressing issues.

In the past nine months I have been working on my lessons at Sacred Mists, participating in several extension courses that are offered for free, and have recently begun working on my Herbalism training as well. One of the classes I am working on is an Empath training class that has a support group as well. I have known for a few years now that I am a highly sensitive person with some psychic/medium abilities as well. I have come to a point in my life where I cannot ignore them any longer and am working very hard to understand what they are and how to control them. It has been an amazing journey for me thus far. I'm quite sure I will be going more into that in further posts ;) For now though I must run and get my son down for his morning snooze. :)

Love and Blessings

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.