Wednesday, March 18, 2009

PaganSpace.net

I've seen PaganSpace mentioned a couple of times while on the boards at Sacred Mists and I decided to go over and check it out today. What a great website!! It's like a facebook for Wiccans. I setup a profile and it allows you to select your interests so that you can tell what other users are there for. You can choose on or more of the following: Occultist, Spiritual but not Religious, Pagan, Witch, Wiccan, Satanist, Mystic, Shaman, Other Spirituality, Native American Spirituality, Heathen, or Druid. After setting up my profile I went about to browse the site. There are several different groups or message boards within the site that you can join with a huge wealth of information for you to look through. I was happily reading along on several of the topics and definitely love the information on there. I also found it interesting to search the members by location and see who was about my area. ;) This is definitely a great community site to check out. Happy browsing!!

http://www.paganspace.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.