Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mystic Dreamer Tarot

Mystic Dreamer Tarot (Book & Cards)I have been interested in tarot for a little while now. I have a few applications on my iphone for tarot and I look at that almost every day. I decided it was time to start learning it with a real deck of cards. :) There are not a lot of shops around here that would have tarot decks. I honestly couldn't think of one. lol I spent a couple hours last night browsing through different decks and I found one that I absolutely love. :) Hopefully it will be as wonderfull when I get it in my hands as I thought it looked online.

I ordered the Mystic Dreamer Tarot and book set. Once I receive the deck I will start participating in the extension class here. I am very excited to receive it. The pictures on the cards are just absolutely beautiful!


Mystic Dreamer Tarot [With 78-Card Deck and Black Organdy Tarot Bag]   [MYSTIC DREAMER TAROT] [Paperback]The deck is published by Llewellyn Publications and was published on September 1, 2008. As soon as I saw it I thought it was perfect. The deck is influenced by the Rider Waite Smith tradition. A lot of the images are very close to the images in the RWS deck just with a modern flair. I look forward to getting the deck and discovering more about it. From the reviews that I read on it, it should be a very good starter deck to work with. I also ordered a tarot bag to store them in. :)

2 comments:

  1. HI! What exactly is the sacred mists? I see you are a member of the pagan blogger s network. How did you made the link? I can't create it. No matter what i do the picture is n't showing. If you are in the mood help this newbie blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Meet Greekwitch :) Thank you for stopping by. I'd be more than happy to try to help you. :)

    To Add the Pagan Space Link:
    1. Go to your blog settings
    2. Go to Layout
    3. Add Gadget
    4. Add Picture
    5. In the link field of the box put this link:
    http://betweentheticks.blogspot.com/2008/04/pagan-bloggers-network_08.html (this will link the picture to their page)
    6. In the image box, tick the box that says from the web. Enter this web address in the box next to it: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/Randilin42/Pagan%20Bloggers%20network/PaganBloggerNetwork01-1.jpg
    (this address will bring up the picture to display)

    Hope this helps!!!

    As for Sacred Mists :)))

    Sacred Mists is an online Wiccan College. I am currently studying there as a first degree dedicant and working to become a Priestess of the Mists. It basically is an online school and coven. I absolutely love it there :) I have been there for almost a year now. The members of the coven are from all over the world. They have several courses you can take in addition to the Wiccan degrees. They also have a huge message board that is just packed with information. The community is absolutely amazing. Everyone is very loving and friendly and very supportive. They also do online rituals and classes as well. If you are interested in checking it out here is the link:

    http://www.workingwitches.com/

    I would love to see you there! If you have any questions about it let me know I'm always happy to help. :)

    Love and Blessings

    Jasmeine Moonsong

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.