Sunday, May 31, 2009

Member of Healing Guild and First Live Tarot and Pendulum Reading.

I am very excited today. I was accepted as a member of the Healing Guild at Sacred Mists. :)))) Morgaine is my mentor for my pendulum class and she suggested that I take a look at it and possibly become a member. I sent in a request yesterday and got my response this morning. :))))

One of my ambitions is to become a healer so I'm very happy about becoming a member of the Healing Guild and being able to help out at Sacred Mists. I am also looking forward to attending the rituals and meetings with my fellow members of the Mists and learning what I can from them. My first meeting is Tuesday night and I can't wait :)))) I am hoping to receive the Reiki Attunements and take the class as soon as I can so that I am able to help more people. I just need to save up the money to be able to pay the tuition for it.

I did my first live tarot and pendulum reading last night for my sister. :)) I was very very happy with the results. The pendulum was just as responsive in front of her as it has been for me and I felt that the answers it gave were pretty accurate based on what I know. A couple seemed to made sense to her on questions that I didn't know about. I also did two tarot spreads for her, a Past, Present, and Future Spread and a When will I find love spread. Both came out fantastic! I thought the cards were very very relevant to her situation and made it easy for me to help advise her. She seemed much calmer and happier when I was done with the reading which is exactly what I want to happen. I am so excited that I am finally being able to help people.

Today I plan on doing some yardwork and playing outside with the kids. I also want to do some studying on Chakras in my spare time and do some reading later on.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you feel the time commitment that the first level of the online course take on a weekly basis? I have a very busy schedule and I am wondering if I can fit this in too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawna :)) Each lesson you are actually required to take 3 weeks to complete in in. This is to ensure that you meet the 1 year and a day initiation requirement, and to make sure you have time to absorb the lessons. Really you can spend as much time as you like. I tend to spend probably between 5 - 10 hours a week studying on all different topics within the Mists. I take a lot of extra courses with them though. To go through just the first degree coursework you could do it in as little as an hour or two a week. :)) Hope that helps! If you have any other questions let me know. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've sent you a message to the e-mail address that you sent me ;) Sacred Mists is an amazing school and coven. Would love to have you there with us. :)) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.