Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rainbow Moonstone Pendulum

I received the pendulum that I saw on Mother's Day. :))) Since I decided not to get it that day it was on my mind quite a bit. I finally messaged the owner of Mystical Elements in Mystic, Connecticut. She was absolutely wonderfull to me. She worked with me to get the pendulum shipped out to me. I received it in the mail the other day and the pendulum is amazing. I had an overwhelming feeling that it is right where it is suppose to be. :))) Below is a picture of the pendulum, it's not very clear but will give you a good idea of how it looks. When it catches the light certain ways you can see rainbows in the crystal. It is really beautiful. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.