Thursday, June 11, 2009

Experience Healing with the Pendulum

I've been working on Lesson 14 in the Pendulum extension class. It involves working on healing the chakra's with the pendulum. I've been waiting for a chance to try it out.

My husband was having issues with his legs last night so I used the pendulum to find where the problem was generated from and attempted some healing work, and also used the pendulum to answer questions to help find a diagnosis. He has a strained muscle in the top of his leg caused from fatigue and a bit of dehydration. :) Obviously I'm no doctor and we're going to keep an eye on it ;) but that was what I found working with the pendulum.

While I had him there relaxing I asked him if he would mind if I did some Chakra work. I used the pendulum first in my dominant hand and worked my way up him from his root chakra from his crown chakra. It remained in it's baseline position for all but three chakras. It started swinging as a maybe on the Solar Plexus Chakra, a No on the Heart Chakra, and a Maybe on the Third Eye Chakra. The rest it stayed baseline. I then went back over them holding my pendulum in my nondominant hand over the top of my hand I was using to attempt healing. While over each Chakra that had an issue I visualized removing negative energy and blockages and the chakra spinning. It took me a minute to two minutes for each one. As I was doing this the pendulum was actually moving. It went from a No, to a maybe to a Yes and then it would start indicating a huge spin on yes when it seemed to be all set. I noticed that when it did the huge spin on yes I was able to feel heat under my hand in the area I was doing the healing. My husband said he was able to feel the heat as well which I thought was really cool.

I used it in the same way to attempt healing on his arm and his leg. I tried to send healing and positive energy to him using my dominant and held the pendulum over that hand. As I did that the pendulum eventually went to a swinging yes for each area and I could feel heat under my hands.

Something interesting on the chakras when I went back to do a final check the pendulum stayed baseline the whole way. On the areas that I attempted to heal it still moved but where it was swinging wildly in a No, it went down to little or no movement.

I realize the way I did it was a little different from the lesson but it felt very natural this way? I'm hoping that it is an acceptable way, the way I wound up doing it.

Love and Blessings

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.