Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First Healing Guild Meeting

Tonight was my first Healing Guild Meeting and I absolutely LOVED it!!! Everyone was so amazing and wonderfull and made me feel right at home imediately. :)) Just an amazing group to work with and I am grateful for the opportunity. I am so excited to begin my work with them. At the end of the ceremony we sent healing energy to each other and it was so cool! My hands just sat here absolutely tingling. It was the neatest sensation. I have felt it before but never so strong. I was filled with an overwhelming sense of love and joy. I am definately looking forward to attending the upcoming rituals with the Guild and helping out the on the forums. It is an exciting amazing night for me and I feel as if I am floating on the clouds.

I have been working on feeling and sending energy and I feel as if I am improving. :)) I have been reading the book Mindlight by Silver Ravenwolf and I definately feel it has been helping me learn to work with energy. :)))) I will write more about it later, but I wanted to mention it tonight :)))


2 comments:

  1. Good book!
    So glad you joined the Healing Guild, I do hope you enjoy it!
    Will have to discuss with Aurora the timeframe for performing in rituals as I believe you have to be a member of the Mists for 3 months before joining the Guild but only be a member of the Guild for 1 month before taking on a ritual role :)
    We will get it sorted out lol
    Hugs,
    Wiccan aka ShadowMyst

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Healing Guild :)) I've been on a cloud of sorts since joining :))) I definately feel like I am where I am suppose to be and very excited about the future and learning as much as I can from all of you. :))) Thank you for stopping by! It means a lot :) Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.