Thursday, June 4, 2009

I have had a relaxing couple of days. Well I seem relaxed besides the chaos going on! lol :))) Affirmations must be working ;) :))))

I spent last night making a signature tag for Phoenix Indigo Ember and Northern Willow. Northern Willow is a new student who will be here as soon as she gets access to the message boards! :) She found her way to the Mists by reading my blogs and I have been corresponding with her on e-mail. I thought it'd be nice to give her a signature tag for when she starts here. I love working with graphics and making tags. It's relaxing for me. :)))) I had a lot of fun making those two last night.

I came across a picture today that just seemed to jump out at me. I found myself making another tag today! lol :)))) I used this picture I found to make myself a tag for the work I am doing with the Healing Guild in the Sacred Mists community. :))) I'm very happy with it :)) I actually spent a couple hours on it *blushes* lol but I had fun listening to my music and making it. Here it is! lol


My daughter has been sick the last couple of days. :( She has a sore throat, fever and stomach pains. I had to keep her out of school today which was upsetting as it's her last couple days of preschool and she had a birthday party this afternoon. She is just not well enough to go. I did try to do some healing on her the last couple days. I did some work to try to ease the pain her her throat, reduce the fever and speed the recovery process. She said her throat felt better each time I did it and asks me to do it every few hours lol :)))) I really am not 100% sure that I am doing everything right but I trust the Goddess in leading me, and I don't see any harm in sending her positive energy.

I am going to take my son outside for the afternoon. I am very excited about it. I absolutely love being outside. I always loved being outside when I was little, but I seemed to have gotten away from it over the years. Since beginning my journey I've found my love of the outdoors has returned stronger than ever. I thank the Goddess every day for her strength and guidance in my life.
Love and Blessings
Jasmeine Moonsong

2 comments:

  1. Your tag you made for me is beautiful. Thank you! I am still waiting...but I think I am getting closer.

    Northern Willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!! Hopefully you'll get access today! :) Big Hugs

    Love and Blessings

    Jasmeine Moonsong

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.