Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reiki Attunement



I received my Reiki Attunement for Levels 1 & 2 last night. :) I was so excited all day yesterday. I've been saving my money to get the attunement for a little while now.

The attunement was to be done for me by Lady Raven through Sacred Mists. It would be done while I was asleep. Last night I concentrated on trying to relax and just be ready to receive the attunement to be sent to me. I spent a couple hours watching tv and relaxing with a glass of wine on my own. At about 10:00 I went in and took a ritual bath to cleanse my mind and prepare myself to receive the energy being sent my way. The bath was amazing. I had my candles lit, and water to drink, and just spend a bit over a half hour relaxing and meditating to clear my mind.

After my bath I was amazingly calm and focused and definitely ready to go to sleep. I settled in and just tried to be openminded and ready for the attunement. My sleep last night was quite interesting. I awoke at one point and felt like I was just surrounded by light and almost had a floating feeling? Not sure how else to describe it, I wasn't fully awake and fell back to sleep quite quickly. I also remember feeling energy in the palms of my hands throughout the night. I didn't have any specific dreams last night but remember feeling a floating sensation and feeling like I was just comfortable and peaceful in the white light. I awoke this morning at 5:00 am very early for me and was amazed how energetic, balanced and focused I felt for that hour of the morning.

I woke up and can tell my body has already started the cleansing process to prepare me to be a better healer. My attitude today is amazing. I just feel balanced and so at peace with everything it is absolutely amazing.

I am looking forward to starting to work with the symbols and the energy. I will go through a 21 day cleansing period, and during this time I will work on Reiki on myself daily to learn how to manage the energy and work with the symbols given to me. :)) I am absolutely thrilled and looking forward to this next step in my spiritual journey. I am blessed to have the opportunity to be able to help heal with my hands. It truly is amazing to me.

4 comments:

  1. Goodness... Where do I sign up? :)

    Glad this is going well for you, B! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Reiki accomplishments! I'm a member of Sacred Mists, also. Your blog is lovely. I'll be back to read more.

    Blessings,

    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Reiki accomplishments! Sounds like your enjoying the courses. I'm a Sacred Mist student, also.

    Your blog is lovely. I'll be back to read more!

    Blessings,

    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Nice to hear that Reiki has worked for you.Indeed Reiki is the answer to achieving total well-being.

    The Reiki master, by tradition, must first pass on the healing symbols in a process of attunement. While learning the techniques to well being, the chakras or the seven centers of the body’s energy will be realigned. By realigning the chakras we are letting the energies flow smoothly and allowing a better sense of wellbeing for the individual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.