Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Moon Glow


I went to the Big E the other day. It is a huge fair that is held in my area each year. A lot of fun to attend. :) When I was browsing through the various buildings and looking at all the things, I came across a booth that caught my attention. It was made so that it was all dark inside and had all these glittering cloths with Moons and Stars on them. Of course I had to have a closer look. :)

The booth was selling what are called Moonglow Necklaces. You can see a sample of one of them above. They use a Moon Phase Calculater to tell you what the moon looked like on the day you were born, or any other special event that you want to look up. You can look up the phases on their website for free. http://www.moonglow.us/ They then take a picture of the moonphase and put it in the locket like above. It's absolutely beautifull :)))) Course to make it even better the moon actually glows in the dark. I got the one pictured above with a black onyx as the stone used in it.

The lady selling them asked me for my birthdate and immediately she tells me "oh you have the one that everyone wants." She has the biggest smile on her face and hands me the necklace I am now wearing with the full moon. :) Turns out I was born on a full moon. Somehow I'm not surprised lol :)))) I absolutely love the necklace. My son who is also an empath was born on the full moon as well. I'm curious how many empath's or HSP's were born on the full moon as well.

I wanted to pass this along because I know some of you may really love this necklace as much as I do, and I definately know some of you will be curious about the moon phase when you were born. :)) Enjoy!

Love and Blessings,
Jasmeine Moonsong )O(

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace. That website is so cool! I wasn't born under the full moon, but my 20 year old son was...it explains a lot! Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Marlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jasmeine
    I was born two days beyond the full moon...my youngest was born on the dark moon! Wonder what that means.

    What a great necklace. Thanks for sharing.

    TTYS
    Northern Willow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.