Sunday, December 6, 2009

Home Again :)

Merry Meet,

It has been quite some time since I have taken the time to write. My mundane world has been quite a bit hectic, but my bigger issue is I have been sick for quite some time. I still am, but seem to finally be getting a bit of energy back. I got the swine flue back in October. It moved into an infection in my lungs which I have been duking it out with for quite some time. The current issue is an infection in my ear which will not go away. It causes me pain at night that makes it very difficult to sleep. As a result I have been really tired these past couple of months and have not been up to much of anything besides relaxing when I can and taking care of my children.

As I am sitting here writing this I am listening to the Winter Solstice channel on aolradio. I just found this channel this afternoon and I am so relaxed listening to it. I forgot what a huge impact music can make on my mood. Definately something I would recommend you check out as we are getting prepared for Yule.

I fully intend to try to get back into everything full speed as I have missed being an active part of Sacred Mists. I have not stopped practicing my faith. I have been doing meditations and working on my healing and divination skills in some of my free time, I just not have been working online on it.

In any event today is my first day back at Sacred Mists in quite some time and it really does feel good to be home :))))

Love and Blessings

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.