Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chakra Balancing Massage and Mist

Merry Meet :)

Every once in awhile I treat myself and go to the spa near my house, Puffers. They have this one massage that I absolutely am hooked on. It is the chakra balancing massage. I try to go every couple months when I notice that I am getting more stressed then usual. It is a 50 minute massage that is amazing! :) One of the best things though is the girl who always does my massage is skilled in Reiki as well. Still working on improving my Reiki it is a rather neat experience to have it done on myself. On each chakra massage they have me choose a scent that is appealing to me on that day by passing a sample in front of my nose with my eyes closed. Each scent is related to one of the chakra's. I typically wind up choosing the intuition chakra each time. However last time I went, it had been about 5 months since my last massage and I chose the Root Chakra scent.

Puffers deals with a line called Aveda. Aveda has a spray mist for each of the chakra's. I now have 2 in my collection, intuition and root. :) I could not love these sprays more. If I am feeling a bit stressed I will spray the root chakra scent on myself. When I am doing ritual or energy work I often will spray the intuition chakra scent to help get me in the mood. :) Aromatherapy can be very powerful in affecting your mind and mood.

For anyone who is interested in checking out the Chakra Spray Mists from Aveda that I am using you can find them here: http://www.aveda.com/templates/products2/mpp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY21597 They are amazing! :)

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

2 comments:

  1. Nice posting. Do you know about these chakra books?

    http://www.YogaVidya.com/freepdfs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the first time I've seen them. I'm going to download one of them to check out right now. Thank you for the tip :)

    Love and Blessings

    Jasmeine Moonsong

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.