Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Empath Class and Support Facilitator :)

Merry Meet :)

I am quite excited! Yesterday I was asked to become a facilitator of the Empath class and support board here at Sacred Mists. My being an Empath and HSP was what led me to my journey at the Mists. It was the first class I took and taught me so much about who I am and how to handle my emotions. It is a subject that I am constantly researching on my Wiccan journey, so I am very excited about this opportunity.

I started on the board last night and spent a few hours there last night and again this morning. I'm working on getting caught up with everyone's homework and seeing where the board is currently at. I definitely feel right at home there already. I love the opportunity to help others who are like me learn about their gift and how to control and develop it.

I am full of hope and inspiration right now and can only hope it will continue. I am loving the path that my Wiccan journey is taking me on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.