Sunday, March 21, 2010

Take a Barefoot Walk :)

Merry Meet everyone :)

I put out an extra assignment for those who are taking the Empathy extension class with me at Sacred Mists and I thought some of you may enjoy it as well.

The spring is finally coming and the weather outside is warming up. Some of you may be lucky enough to live in areas that are warm year round.

I would love for all of you to find a bit of time to take a barefoot walk. It can be as long as you want. I did this yesterday and had an absolute blast, I was sooo calm when I returned home. Try to walk in some different areas, maybe even find a puddle to splash in a bit, and just pay attention to the different feelings beneath your feet and your connection with the earth. I was surprised by how warm some areas of the ground were compared to others in the same grassy area. I loved the feel of the cool water that was on top of the warm pavement. I also have a lot of moss in my yard so loved the sensation of walking on that as well.

Let me know how it goes, how you feel during and after your experience.

I am also open for suggestions for future activities as well, so if you have any ideas let me know! :)


Power of Intention quote for today, " Through imagination, God imagines everything into reality. Make this your new strategy as well."

Hope everyone had a Blessed Ostara! May you be blessed with Love and Light.

2 comments:

  1. Since it appears you're actively apart of the Sacred Mists community I'd be curious to know if "The College of the Sacred Mists" is a non-profit or profit organization? After reviewing the Sacred Mists website I see it was at one time an actual in-person coven, however is now a strictly online community. I would think all covens, off-line or online, would be non-profit, however this isn't specifically mentioned anywhere on the Sacred Mists website, so I was curious to know if you knew the answer. Thanks for the help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Meet Aurora :)

    The best way to get this question answered is to e-mail studentservices@workingwitches.com directly and have them give you a proper answer. :) You could also visit the college website here http://www.workingwitches.com/ and use the contact us button. :) Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.