Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Merry Meet :)))

The night to see Lord of the Dance with my mom was absolutely amazing :))) Loved every minute of it.  The joy on my mother's face was priceless. :) She was beaming the entire time.

I took my little ones to the ocean on Sunday.  First time going this year.  It felt sooooo good to be back on the beach with the sand between my toes and listening to the ocean waves lapping against the shore.  I always am instantly relaxed when I go there.  Spent a few hours there with the kids playing in the sand and catching hermit crabs.  My son was so excited to be there.  He was singing "beach yay yay yayyyy" for like the first 15 minutes that we were there. 

There is also a shop called the Dinosaur Place in Oakdale Connecticut. It's on our way to the beach.  I love stopping in there as they have a lot of crystals, and other Wiccan items throughout the store like tarot cards, pendulums etc.  I was very excited to see that they had a Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp for sale there. I've been interested in them for quite some time.  They put out negative ions into the air and are suppose to help with sinuses.  The glow from them alone is just absolutely beautiful :)))))

"A Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp is made from a chunk of salt crystal rock that was taken from the salt mines found in underground caves in the foothills of the Himalayan Mountains. The Himalayan salt lamp makes use of the minerals that have been preserved for millions of years, releasing their special properties through the introduction of heat from an electric bulb or from the flame of a candle. These special properties emitted from the Salt Lamp are responsible for promoting the health and wellness of individuals via ionization of the air and the eradication of pollution. The special properties of the Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamp consist of negatively charged ions that act on the contaminants in the air by neutralizing them and weighing them down so they can no longer circulate. When this occurs, individuals can breathe more easily and many ailments and allergies that frequently afflict them start to disappear."

Right now I have it on my kitchen table next to my computer.  I absolutely love it. :)))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.