Monday, July 19, 2010

Lesson 13 - More Pagan Living

I have finally completed Lesson 13 on Pagan Living.  Took me over 2 months on this lesson.  I was stuck on a couple questions on composing my own rituals but I honestly think that maybe because of what I was going through with Daisy it was the familiar section that was holding me up.  In any event.  I felt ready to go back today and finish the essay questions that I had been putting off.  Funny that they looked much easier today then they did then. :)))

I loved the section on familiars.  I spent a bit of time this afternoon learning more about them.  I didn't realize before this lesson that there was a difference between familiars and animal spirit guides.  I suppose I should have but never made the connection. :))) I already did some work before with discovering my animal spirit guides using a druid meditation and loved the results.  I have found myself calling upon them several times lately for assistance.  Especially my dear white wolf. 

I am fascinated that a witch's familiar is chosen by the familiar not the witch.  I can only hope that I am lucky enough to be chosen by one to work with me at some point.  Maybe the little ball of fluff in my living room will want to work with me some day.  He has all the traits that would help, sensitive loving and intelligent.  We missed the black in color though :))) I know the lessons says that doesn't matter though.  In any event I will keep an open mind and open heart to whomever my future familiar is. I absolutely love animals and would love to have a familiar of my own. :))) 

So on this day of new beginnings for me I feel like a weight has been lifted as I can finally submit Lesson 13.  It was really bothering me that I was not submitting it as I was hoping to graduate in July.  I will get there though. :)))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.