Monday, July 19, 2010

A New Beginning

Merry Meet

Thank you to everyone for your support in my time of loss. It is appreciated more then you know ))

I feel as if the dark cloud lurking over my house is finally being lifted. We found a furbaby to welcome home into our family again. We were definitely ready. The joy he is bringing to us already is amazing. My children are very happy and have taken him in with open arms. He is a 8 week old Golden Retriever and he is amazing. I spent a lot of time with both of his parents when I picked him out. Both parents were amazing. It just felt so right. He has this way of looking at me that reminds me of Daisy. Just full of love and calm. He seems to communicate with his eyes like Daisy did as well. I am confident that we made the right decision in bringing him home last night. Here's a picture of Max

The night before we got Max I was playing outside with my children and our neighbors. It was getting ready to storm, the sky was all gray. All of a sudden my daughter pointed at the sky as the biggest rainbow I have ever seen in my life appeared. It spanned my entire back yard was a complete rainbow. It lasted 5 minutes and got so brilliant in color we all just stopped and stared at it. My daughter was the most excited about it. She said "Look there's rainbow bridge, that's where Daisy went" she then proceeded to say hi to Daisy and tell her that she loved her. I had told her about Daisy crossing rainbow bridge to the summerlands and how every time she saw a rainbow it meant that Daisy was thinking of her.

I find it ironic that the very next day we found Max. It was a sign of hope and love that better times were coming for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.