Thursday, August 26, 2010

Her Name is Angie

Her voice rang out in the night and woke me from my sleep.  "Brandy"  I am a heavy sleeper by nature and I sleepily looked around to locate the woman's voice who was calling my name.  Seeing no-one I assumed it was part of my dream and started to close my eyes when I heard it again, "Brandy", this time with more urgency.  This time it woke me from my sleep and I sat up in bed trying to get a better look around.  I then heard noises from the kitchen.  My 2 year old had awoken from his sleep and was confused looking for me in the kitchen.  He is a heavy sleeper as well.  My guide had woke me up so that I could attend to my son who needed me.

It was the first time I have heard her voice that loud and that clear.  A voice I have become very familiar with but am just starting to realize that no, this isn't the inner voice that everyone refers to.  I am Clairaudient, without a doubt.  It is all starting to come together.  I am starting to be able to distinguish now which thoughts are mine and which ones come from my guides.  There is a definite difference.  The ones from my guides seem to come out of nowhere, they don't necessarily match the current thought pattern I am having.  A lot of times they can be insistant that I say something or do something which winds up benefitting someone but is something I would not have normally done or said on my own.  I am learning to trust my guide and listen to her when she tells me something.

I always question everything, hundreds of times, and that I'm quite sure she is aware of and is working to set my mind at ease and show me signs that yes, she is indeed there.  About a week previous to last night I did a meditation as I was falling asleep to ask my guide for her name.  As I drifted off to sleep the name Angie came to me.  The next morning I was struggling to remember the name because my memory seems to not like remembering names. It bothered me all day and I couldn't remember it. As I was drifting off to sleep again that night I asked her to reveal it again, and the name Angie jumped into my head.  I knew right away that was the name from the night before and I knew she had personally answered me.

Her voice actually sounds sort of similar to mine except for the tone is definitely different.  I don't know much about her as of yet but I am grateful for the experience to work with her and the love and trust that is starting to develop.  I am grateful to have a guide for me on my path as I am starting to come into my gift full swing.  This past week I have done so much thinking about all the things I have been through and I am finally starting to realize how much she has really been there with me through the past few years.  All the time I thought I was encouraging myself it was her. lol  So thank you. :)

As above, so below,
what is meant to be will all unfold,
follow the light and embrace the love,
when darkness pursues know you are not alone

A walk through time
A journey without end
trust in me as I am proud to be your friend

)0(

2 comments:

  1. I was covered in chills. I want to know more about Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just awesome. It also gave me the chills. It is good to know that there is something there with you, to well, guide you.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.