Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Officially a Pristess of the Mists :)

Merry Meet :)))))

I've received word that I officially passed my First Degree exam with Sacred Mists. :))) Something I am quite proud of for sure.  Nothing was more satisfying then receiving that confirmation email and changing my signature tag at the Mists to read Priestess of the Mists. :))))  I am currently awaiting access to begin working on my second degree with them as I intend to continue on with my studies.

The day after I received my email I had an unplanned celebration. I went for a drive with the family and wound up going to Salem! :) It felt soooo good to be back there.  I've not been there in years and it was the first time I was able to go since choosing to follow the path officially.  It was unplanned and I only had a few hours so we didn't have an agenda of any sorts.  Once getting into town we were sort of lost but found the most perfect parking right in front of the Derby Wharf.  We actually spent a few hours right there! lol :) I felt right at home.  Even though it was freezing I walked with the kids down to the lighthouse at the end of the pier.  We went down a boat ramp on the side of the pier and spent a lot of time on the little beach there under the original pier collecting seashells and seaglass and bits of broken pottery.  The wooden boards of the old pier underneath provided shelter from the wind that day.  It's impossible to describe how at peace I was there.  :))))  I can't wait to go back though.

Of course no trip to Salem would be complete without a visit to one of the many Witch shops there.  I couldn't believe how many there were right on the block next to the pier! If you could have seen my face when I rounded the corner and saw Laurie Cabot's shop, The Official Witch Shop of Salem, it would have made you smile.  I couldn't believe the luck I had that day! I could not have planned it out better if I had tried.  I went into several of the shops.  It was just the perfect way to celebrate my degree. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    I am so very Happy for you!

    Brightest Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~congrats to you and good luck as you continue along with your studies...so happy you had what sounds to be a wonderful unplanned day...those always seem to be the best...and being by the sea..collecting gifts and treasures...what more could one ask for! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brightest blessings and congratulations! May the Goddess truly love, bless, and keep you always as you discover Her veiled Face and secret mysteries...

    Blessed be! )O(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.