Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Winter Solstice Music

 


Merry Meet :))))

So I have found myself getting in the mood for Yule a bit early this year. :) It started yesterday when my Mom told me she had started playing Christmas music in the house.  She always started this right after Halloween.  I just took down all the Samhain decorations the other day. :))  After getting off the phone with her I decided to put on some Christmas tunes as well.  Next thing I knew I was stringing the multi-color lights across my kitchen.  It's amazing how much music and some lights can alter ones mood.  :)))

In any event some of you know I'm a bit fan of the New Age channels on AOL Radio.  So I got to browsing them this morning to find a Christmas one to put on and I found a Winter Solstice one :)))))) I'm soooo excited.  I've had it on a little while now and sooooooo relaxing. :)  AOL radio is free so for any of you that may be in the mood here is a link you can grab it from. http://www.aolradioblog.com/2009/12/21/winter-solstice-station-spotlight/

If anyone else knows of some places for Winter Solstice or Yule music I'd love to know. :)))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.