Friday, December 10, 2010

Merry meet :)))

I am working really hard at getting organized :)) Never enough hours in my day.  With Christmas coming things are even more busy right now.  I took a step the other day to try to help me with this. :) I got a desktop calender that sits on my computer.  I have been putting everything into that, reminders of things I need to do, appointments, goals, and of course events of things going on at the Mists that I wish to attend.  It is already making a big difference.  I spend a whole lot of time at my computer so it just makes perfect sense. 

I got view access for the new First Degree lessons.  I started browsing those this morning and I can't wait to get some more free time to read through them.  :)))) The topics all look great and the new format of the lessons is beautiful! :)))) They are done in such a way that it's relaxing just to bring up the page lol :))))

I'm also working on my first lesson of the Second degree.  It's coming along ;) :))))))) So many things I want to look into and not enough hours in the day. lol :))))) Learning to heal with gemstones is something I've been slowly exploring for awhile.  Now I'm taking a whole lot in at once.  I definitely see this lesson taking me a few weeks as I have so much that I wish to look into.

About a week ago I picked myself up a leather bound journal as well.  It is a Book of Shadows of sorts.  Mainly I got it for things I wish to remember.  I don't have the time I wish to put things into a Book of Shadows properly.  I'm a bit of a perfectionist lol :) So I want lots of time to make things look pretty in that and so forth. So for now I found this beautiful journal with the Tree of Life on the front of it and have started writing bits down in there.  Funny it was the only one like that at Staples when I went.  I actually went there again the other night looking for one for a friend and I couldn't find one, when I asked someone they had no clue what I meant.  Odd.... lol :) Will take it as it was meant to be. :)

When I get some free time at night I've also been reading my book the Mysts of Avalon.  I am absolutely loving it! There are so many things that I identify with in it at times I feel as if parts were written for me! lol :)))))  I find when I can make things quiet and get a chance to read it whisks me away to this most relaxing place.  I absolutely love it.  

My daughter is attending her first sleepover this weekend.  I am trying to relax and give her the room she needs to grow up. *sniff* She's seven now and I tell you it's like she has turned into a teenager overnight.  The time is going by soooo fast.  I wish I could just freeze time for a little while as I know both of my little ones will be grown much too soon. 

Love and Blessings to all of you. :)

Jasmeine Moonsong


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.