Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Someday.....

Merry Meet :))

I have been listening to a lot of Celtic music lately and for some reason every time this song comes on I just stop whatever I'm doing and go into a daze of sorts listening to the song.  So I thought I would share it with all of you. The song is Someday, by Celtic Woman. I'm quite sure it has something to do with my past as I recognize it, but can't put my finger on it. From what I know I think the song was written in 2005? But am relating it to my childhood for some reason? Would love any insight anyone has. :) Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


2 comments:

  1. I dunno this song but holy beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it? :))))) Stops me every time I hear it lol :))))) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.