Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring is coming! :)))

Merry Meet :)))

I have been battling it out with strep the past few days.  I'm gonna win I'm gonna win! lol :)))  My point of writing is not to whine though :)  I stepped outside this afternoon for a brief second to let the dog out and lo and behold it was warm! :)) By warm I mean in the 50's, I'm a New England girl and coming out of winter. lol  I immediately grabbed my son and the two of us went out to play barefoot on the deck and just bask in the sun.  Yes we were barefoot. :) Both of us are funny like that, barefoot whenever possible.  He definitely takes after me in that.

It felt sooooo good to just sit there with the sun beating down on me.  It was only 50 but it felt like 80 to me.  It's the first time I have been able to be outside for any length of time since October.  I couldn't help but smile and giggle out there.  My son had a blast playing with the bits of snow on the deck and splashing in the puddles it was making melting on the deck.  Just an amazing feeling to know that warmer weather is coming and the days where I can be back outside surrounded by nature for hours on end each day.  It's amazing how much that half hour in the sunshine lifted both mine and my son's spirits.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.