Thursday, March 24, 2011

Creating Your Reality

Merry Meet :)))

It's been a little bit since I've posted and I'm working on getting back in the game.  I've been doing a whole lot of soul searching as always and working on being a better person.  One of my friends put in her information for where she was at in her life "as always, a work in progress." I've loved that since I first saw it and it really does describe how I am.  I know that there are constantly things I need to learn and ways I can improve myself.

In my travels today of finding material for writing and learning I came across this video that I really liked. It does a really nice job of explaining what I've tried to help some people with in the past.  We are all energy and everything around us is energy.  What you put out there is what you are going to get back.  For example if you think that you're depressed and nothing is going to go your way, that's ultimately what will happen.  In College I had this professor who made me work a lot harder then the other professors but he was amazing and honestly he made my college experience worth it.  One of the things he taught us was that you can have whatever you want in life you just have to believe it.  If you believe strongly enough and it is your intent to have something you can get it.  This can apply to pretty much anything.  Ok so if you want a yacht and you think about it enough is it gonna show up in your driveway? No. :) But if you start thinking that you are successful enough to have a yacht, you may find that your career will become more successful and ultimately you can wind up with that yacht.  It's all about what you put out there for energy.  :)

In any event this video did a really nice job with it, so I thought I would share. :)))

Enjoy :)

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.