Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Watcher in the Woods

The Watcher in the WoodsMerry Meet :)

So we've all been doing something and all of a sudden it will make you  remember something that you may have forgotten about completely.  No? :P C'mon, surely you can remember one example of it. :)  I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds the other night, and I honestly can't remember what did it but something I saw made me remember a movie I was absolutely obsessed with when I was young.  I haven't seen it in well over 20 years.  As I sat on the couch all the scenes of the movie came tumbling back to me.  I thought it was a bit random to have this come back to me, now, lol so I've been working the last few days to try to find out the title of the movie.  I found it! I all but fell out of my chair when I saw the title.  "The Watcher" has a lot of personal meaning for me. I also found it on the very same night that I attended a class on Watchers and Spirit Guides.  Coincidence? Maybe, but..... knowing what I know I don't believe it is. :)

It is actually a Disney film no less which I find shocking given the content of the movie.  I have always known Disney films to be family friendly. I would venture to say that this movie is their spookiest by a mile.  I never like scary things when I was little but I remember watching this movie hundreds of times.  To the point where I'm quite sure my mom lost the film on me :P :))  I was only 4 when it came out, so I would guess my obsession with this film started around 6 or 7 years of age.  It's still a movie I'd recommend watching today. It is an older movie, obviously so it's not got the technological advance of today, but I still like it. :)  They actually have it on youtube if anyone is interested.   Here's the preview:




I've always thought that I knew most of my life where I belonged as far as my beliefs.  I'm quite sure I was a witch in a past life as well. This is just one of the early clues that I had. lol :) What 7 year old is obsessed with this sort of movie? Ok maybe you'll find one, how bout one that's terrified of the dark and obsessed with this movie? lol :) In the first five minute the teenager in the movie is asked if she's a "sensitive".  It's always been all around me I'm just starting to connect all of the dots now.  If you choose to watch it enjoy! :))) Let me know what you think! :)

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.