Friday, April 1, 2011

Messages From Your Angels Oracle Cards


Merry Meet :))

I absolutely love working with Tarot Cards.  Being the computer witch I am, a lot of the cards I work with are iphone apps.  I actually find them to be amazingly accurate.  I am always on the lookout for new tarot apps as it's something I really enjoy doing in my free time.  About a week ago an Angel Oracle application really just caught my eye and I decided to give it a try.  It is the first time that I have ever worked with an angel deck and I have been so happy with the results over the past week.

The deck I purchased was the Messages from Your Angels Oracle Card deck by Doreen Virtue.  To start off the cards in the deck are just absolutely beautiful! Each card has a short message and a corresponding angel and description of who the angel is.  This deck was comforting to me the moment I started using it.  The messages are just uplifting and very soothing to read.  I was surprised how comfortable I was with this deck right away.  Another thing I notice to is that I will get the same message several times, then when I do something to adjust it they move on to the next area of guidance. :) I've done a lot of work with Goddess oracle decks and Fairy decks, I even have an Avalon deck, but I've always shied away from the Angel cards as I wasn't sure if they would resonate with me.  It really opened a door to a whole new area for me as I am now able to feel them with me even outside the readings.  I am grateful for the guidance and very happy that I followed my intuition and bought this deck.

For anyone who happens by I would love to know your opinions on working with tarot card apps on the iphone or the computer if you do or what you think about this deck if you've worked with this one as well. :)))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

2 comments:

  1. me and my friend made homemade runes and cards ..... they worked all it takes is some salt some candles and believing in them .... the earth is my church the fairies are my choir the wind is my priest and the moon is my goddess merry meet merry part and merry meet again ..... love and blessings )o( blessed be )o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the cards and could almost write your description word for word. They're wonderful. I, too, resisted the angel cards but, like you, I also followed my intuition and chose them. I am so glad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.