Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Flame Divination

Merry Meet :)

I have been studying different forms of divination over the past couple of weeks.  One form that I touched upon was Pyromancy.  This is the art of divination by the means of fire.  I had a question about it that I've been searching for an answer to without much luck.  I typically take meditative baths using a candle.  One of the ways I meditate is to stare into the flame.  I have noticed that the flame of the candle can actually be used quite similar to a pendulum.  For those of you who know me, you know I test everything a lot. :) I have done this several times over a period of several months and have had it work almost as faithfully as my pendulum.  It will give me a yes answer by going in a circle.  No the flame jumps back and forth.  For questions that are vague or unsure it goes up and down and shakes. It's been intriguing me for quite some time so I 've searched the internet to no avail.  I found several types of Pyromancy but nothing close to this method. 

I asked a fellow sister of the Mists, and she said she hadn't done it that way but sees how it could work.  I'm curious what your experiences are with it, if any, or if you get a chance to try it out let me know how you make out! :)


Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.