Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crow Feather on Doorstep

Merry Meet,

I woke up this morning and was taking an easy morning. Waking up slowly.  About an hour after I woke up I took the trash outside and all but stepped on a crow feather on my porch.  The feather is a good 10 inches long and jet black.  It's absolutely perfect? Not flawed at all.  It was positioned so that it aligned perfectly with my door a couple inches out from it.  It honestly looked like someone placed it right there.

Couple things come to mind.  The first, being that feathers can be signs from angels, that the post I wrote last night, and time I spent on the picture and working with the Angel Muriel, that perhaps it was a sign to let me know that she was about.  The second, being that crows can be signs of the otherside that it was a message from my grandfather.  The crow is one of my totem animals.  I've seen a lot online about crow feathers on your doorstep being a sign of death, but I don't believe that in the one I found this morning.  It felt loving and warm when I found it.  I've crossed another step in my spiritual journey and I feel that it was a recognition of that in some respect.  I spent some time with the picture above this morning after I found the feather. :)))

I'm open to your interpretations! :))))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I found a crow feather at my door step this morning too. I have been a quest for self actualization and I feel it was a sign of a pat on the back for embracing the real authentic me. Long journey but a wonderful and magical one nevertheless. Enjoyed your interpretation of your feather. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    For the past two weeks I have been finding large black feathers within a foot of my front door; always in line with my house. Despite feeling it was odd, I have not been paying much attention to them. They have now begun to show up on my back doorstep as well. I picked it up last night and threw it into some brush over my fence and this morning I opened my door and it is back. Same placement. So I looked it up and of course received many different meanings. I have never been superstitious, however I would certainly consider my spiritual beliefs to be wiccan; despite my lack of practice.
    I wanted to let you know that your post about the feathers was the only one that resonated at all with me spiritually. Thank you.

    ~ Oregon

    June 14, 2014 at 12:29 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had too google this, I just find a perfect crow feather on my doorstep too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found one too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.