Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Litha Blessings To You All :))))

I'm getting ready to attend the Litha ritual at the Mists tonight :))) Very exciting.  I absolutely love summer and this is one of my favorite times of the year.  I only have a minute to write as I need to finish preparing but I found this rather ironic.  I have a plate set up with all the herbs I will be using in tonights ritual, thyme, rosemary, basil, marjoram, and mint.  I also needed quartz chips.  I intended to go look out in the yard with the hopes of finding some after I put my son to sleep.  So I was having snuggle time with my son before I got him to sleep.  I got up to kiss him goodnight and it sounded like a bunch of beads falling all over the floor.  I looked down to find my rose quartz bracelet had broken and the quartz chips were on the floor.  Five of them to be exact. :) So while I'm bummed that my bracelet broke, I thought the timing on that was a bit ironic. ;)

Have a Blessed Litha Everyone :)))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.