Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Old Gray Fox

Merry Meet :))

So I've been having some extremely vivid dreams.  My one from last night is still playing about in my mind and I feel compelled to write about it.  I was in a garden of sorts.  It was just beyond this thick forest that I have become familiar with in my dreams.  As I wandered through this garden with stone benches I came to an old English style gate.  I was told to pay attention as I had a message on the other side waiting for me.  The door was actually taller then I was.  I stood watching as it swung open.   There on the other side I saw three animals.  The first was my wolf, who I've encountered many times in my dreams.  The middle animal was a baby fox, and the third was an old gray fox.  First off, I didn't even know there were gray foxes until I googled it this morning.   I remember my concern was much for the old gray fox.  I immediately set about trying to heal him.  He was a wise one and encouraged me to instead direct my healing towards the young fox in the middle.  I was told that I had a lot of work to do with the young fox. However I was extremely reluctant to turn my attention from the old fox.  It was the first time I've seen the older fox.  Am still pondering what it all means.  I know I spent the majority of my night with the three of them.  Any thoughts?

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

Put A Little Magick in Your Day!
Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell , and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) 




3 comments:

  1. I'd like to cordially invite you to join us at The Minerva's Site Competition! Hope to see you there!
    http://minervascompetition.info

    Hugs
    Finder Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Siret. I know you don't know me but your post caught me a little off guard. I too am a Wiccan. And my animal is a Fox. I'm still rather young in my spiritual journey and I'm not really sure how to progress on my own as a college student with no place for a full Circle, no allowance of candles or open flames, etc. Perhaps I could be the young fox in your vision?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice site! I had recently a fox circling me while I walked singing. It was dark, after dusk. I sent you a message through your contact form.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.