Friday, June 17, 2011

Rain......

Merry Meet,

There's something just soooo calming and relaxing about rain.  I am actually thankful when I wake up to it.  I've been sitting here for the last hour slowly waking up with my morning coffee.  I've got the sliding door open so that I can listen to an watch the rain coming down.  The smell of rain is just amazing to me.  I can usually smell rain way before it happens.

Don't get me wrong, sunny days are great too. :) Sunny days are my active, "let's go do this!" days. I think that's part of the reason that I love rainy days as well.  They are days where the world slows down a bit for me.  I can read a book by the window while I listen to the rain come down.  I have a towel in front of my sliding door on the floor specifically so I can feel as if I'm almost sitting outside.  I need to get a screen house for my deck. :)

So my question for all of you is this.  Does the rain seem to ground any of you? Just waking up to the rain can make me feel instantly grounded.  I can step outside for a moment and become grounded.  The rain seems to just wash away any anxiety stress or worries that I may be carrying and alow me to start again.

Love and Blessings to you all :))

Jasmeine Moonsong

3 comments:

  1. I love rainy days too. I love to sit in the rain and get totally wet, when it is warm outside. I love the smell of the rain and the wet soil's. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed Litha Jasmeine =)
    I thought I recognized your photo on here the other day. I think I've had your blog saved as one of my favorites before I was even at Sacred Mists.
    Our paths keep crossing. *giggles*
    Have a wonderful cheerful day!
    Blessed Be, WiccanMoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings and Hugs to You as well Greekwitch :))) Thank you for stopping by :)))

    Wiccan Moon :)))) that is soo cool! It is funny how we keep crossing :))) Must be a reason :))))) Big Hugs and Litha Blessings to you as well :))))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.