Friday, July 15, 2011

The Bridge

Merry Meet :))

I received the most amazing birthday present from my parents last night.  It's something that I've been longing for, for some time but wasn't ready before.  The bridge is the one you see in the picture and I absolutely love it. :)))

I've done incredible amounts of work in my back yard over the past few months.  There's a small stream that runs through my backyard and since living here the entire length of the stream between my backyard and the stream has been overgrown so that during the summer you weren't able to see the field and all the wildlife behind me.  I finally have it cleared so that a bridge just looks absolutely perfect in this location now.  We are in the process of putting a rock wall next to it as well.  On the other side of the bridge is the field, my daughter's fairy garden, and my vegetable garden.

While I have been working very hard on my back yard, I have also been working very hard on myself as well.   Learning to stand in my own truth.  To be open and honest in everything I do and learn to love myself so that I may take that love and help others around me.  My goal in life is not only to raise a healthy family as I love my children to pieces, but also to be able to help others navigate through the sometimes rocky waters of this life and find themselves on the path to their own happiness.

I have also been learning to bridge the gap between this world and the "other side" as I still refer to it.  So that I am able to communicate and "see" clearly on both sides.  The timing on the bridge was just absolutely perfect for me and while I'm attempting to describe the meaning it has to me I know I'm just barely brushing on the emotions that I feel.  It also means so much to me that it came from my parents.  Truly. I don't know if they realize just how much they gave me with this gift. :))))

The other week I was at my sisters house for a visit. It's the first time I've been to see her in quite some time, outside of the normal holiday get togethers up at my parents.  The house she is renting is beautiful by the way.  We decided to watch a movie that night.  My sister was cute bustling in and out of the living room to get us tons of snacks to eat while we watched the movie.  As she sat down and finally relaxed to watch the movie I caught something out of the corner of my eye.  A woman was standing there watching us.  I'm getting a little more use to seeing apparitions about but typically I see them with my minds eye.  This one I could see clear as a bell.  A sense of warm calmness was over me, and while I was a little startled to catch her there I wasn't afraid or nervous at all. I recognized the energy.  As I slowly turned my head I was able to make out the hair and height of the woman.  While her face wasn't perfectly clear I was aware of who she was.  It was my grandmother.  :))))

I didn't want to alarm my sister so I made the decision on the spot to not tell her right then.  However the next day I took some time to think about it and realize what I had seen and reflect upon it.  My grandmother passed in 2011 and she was like a second mother to me.  I had a really difficult time handling her passing and to this day it still gets to me.  While I have seen some signs of her presence about I had a harder time sensing her then my grandfather.  I couldn't understand why I was never able to see her.  This was the first time I have ever seen her.  It happened very similar to how it did when I saw my grandfather and words can't describe how overwhelming this experience was for me.

The reason I tell you this now is that my mother bought the bridge that next morning for me.  She was all excited in telling me how she found it and that she felt the bridge was meant for me.  There was even more to this sequence of events but in light of having you read a book on my blog these are the main events that went into the emotions and attachment I already have with this bridge.  It's a definite marker on my life path and I will remember this moment in time each time I see the bridge.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

ps. the picture that you see is actually from my grandmothers stone. I took it when I went to visit the cemetary the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.