Sunday, July 31, 2011

Message from a Butterfly

Merry Meet :)

I woke up early this morning and decided to go outside to enjoy the day early before it got too hot outside.  I picked up a copy of "A Seed of Love" by Cheryl Hanish last night on my Kindle.  I had read the first couple of chapters a few weeks ago and the book was one that I knew I was suppose to read.  I often will get given lessons I am to learn or messages through books that I read.  Today was no exception.

I settled into my chair outside listening to the kids playing in the yard and immediately got caught up in her book. It's really an amazing book if you get the opportunity to read it.  I am struck by how many things she describes that are familiar to me.  Sensations of how she communicates and how she found her path.  It's like reading a version of my own life story.  The energy was right around me.  Some of you may understand what I mean by that.  I had a feeling a message was coming.

While I was reading about her journey I was struck immediately by a certain section.

"These weren't just any angels; these were my angels, and they wanted me to know they were with me.  It was a reminder that I had never been and never woul be alone.  I was deeply loved and cared for, always and forever.  They held me closest in those times when I did not know if I could make it one more day.  They worked to uplift me and support me, so I would not end my time here on Earth too soon.  These fractal angels also had another message, a different message.   And it was part of the message that broke me down into a full sobbing cry.  They were telling me that just as they were here uplifting me, I was here to uplift others.  They wanted me to know that this is what I was meant to do. "

As soon as I read this part my heart chakra just started tingling and I got that feeling in my solar plexus that tells me when I've just been passed a message.  I "knew" that message was for me as it's a question I've been searching for an answer to for a little while now. Those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile know that I love validation.  I'm the type of person that questions everything and I love to be smacked on the head with a message so hard that I can't possibly reason my way out of it logically.   I am blessed to have guides that will do this for me.

At that moment my son was standing still and said  Mommy Look.  He pointed at a butterfly right in front of him.  He stood perfectly still and just watched this butterfly dance about him.  Butterflies have been a sign for me for a long time now.  This particular one was deciding to hang around for a long time.  I watched for a good 5 minutes while my son just stood there and the butterfly circled him and landed at his feet.  I finally got out of my chair very slowly and walked over to join him.  I got a couple of pictures of her as she landed at our feet.  She continued to run a figure eight pattern about the two of us and then land at our feet.  A few moments later my daughter came outside wondering what we were doing.  The three of us stood here with this butterfly as she danced in circles about us and teased us by landing at our feet.  I have never seen a butterfly hang around us for so long.  It is no exaggeration when I tell you she interacted with us for a good 15 minutes.  We put out a little bowl of sugar water for her and she is actually still sitting on my lawn as I write this.  I am a little baffled to say the least.

So I am encouraged through them to tell you of my experiences in hope that some of them may strike a chord with you or look familiar.  Like Cheryl I am willing to bare my soul in front of you and tell you of my experiences in the hope that they may somehow help you to realize that you receive messages as well.  They are all around you.  Just take the time to look at the simple things.  You are loved.  You are never alone.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

*LOL! as "Story of Your Life" comes on the radio. :))))

ps. The butterfly in the graphic is the photo I took of her. I just added a frame :)

2 comments:

  1. My sister sent me this link after I posted a picture of a butterfly on my daughter's finger...The butterfly chose to light on me but I was walking to the garden to fix my plastic wind wheel. So she in turn landed on my husband and stayed for a while until he transferred her to our daughter where he began taking several pictures. The butterfly stayed on my daughter's hand for over 10min... I wondered why she chose us....maybe I'll never know because she was meant for me and I didn't take the time to feel... thank you for this post I will pay more attention when I am being sent a message from the spirits of the Earth! ;0) Blessed Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!! That is definitely a validation. I saw this and I knew I had to read it. This relates to what I have been noticing myself, blue Jays, a green hummingbird flying in at a serious time, the cardinal doing his dance. I love this and how you placed this into words. A reminder, a message, slow down, see, sense and know. Namaste 💕💕

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.