Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Win a Trio Pack Cheryl Lee Harnish - An Answer Found in a Sweepstakes!

Merry Meet :)))

A lot of times I will learn something from my guides and then find it validated for me in various forms over the next few days.  It can come by someone bringing up the topic out of nowhere, finding it in printed material, etc.  Always one of those moments that makes me go wow, and helps me to know I'm on the right path.

The majority of what I've been taught in how to sense things is with either my solar plexus or third eye chakra.    I came across this sweepstakes and I absolutely love her tarot deck that I use online on facebook so I decided to give it a try.  I had to read two chapters of Cheryl's new book "A Seed of Love" and answer a question.  I absolutely loved my reading of the first two chapters, let's start there. :))) Just being able to preview the book was a treat in itself.  I then found the answer to the question "What did the "teachers" (spirit guides) in the book say was the most effective way to facilitate an intuitive connection with them?"   


I couldn't believe what I was reading.  There it was in black and white.  How Cheryl's guides had taught her the exact same thing I've been learning, how to establish a connection through my heart chakra or heart center.  I am bubbling over with joy as I love this sort of validation.  For those who have not given it a try yet I encourage you to try it out.  In Cheryl's book she tells you an exercise that she did to help with it.  Again ;) Even if you don't want to enter the sweepstakes the first two chapters are excellent and a very very easy read.    I hope you'll take advantage of the opportunity.  Best of Luck for the winner of the contest!  I will put the information below for you :))) 


Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

I originally found it on her facebook page...

Win a Tremendous Trio Pack


"It's give away time again! Win a Tremendous Trio Pack - the pack includes a copy of A Seed of Love & a copy of each oracle deck!

TO ENTER: Read the first two chapters of the book   http://fractalart.ca/images/A-Seed-of-Love-web.pdf

Then answer this QUESTION:
What did the "teachers" (spirit guides) in the book say was the most effective way to facilitate an intuitive connection with them?

EMAIL me the answer at:   info@fractalart.ca   (Closes July 15th, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.