Thursday, October 6, 2011

Abundance Manifestation

"I accept good graciously into my life.  All of my needs are met abundantly for me now and always."

Merry Meet :)

Like many others out there I am among those struggling to make ends meet.  While I am grateful for all that I have, bills and financial issues are definitely one of my stresses in life.  One of the ones that I need to let go of.

So this morning I pulled a card from my Healing with the Angels Oracle Deck by Doreen Virtue.  The card reads as follows:

"A new flow of support is coming to you right now.  Ask the angels to help you release fears about scarcity so that you can enjoy this increased abundance.    


Your messenger angels announce the arrival of an inflow of abuncance coming your way.  The source of all abundance is God, and you at some level had faith that the Creator would supply your needs.  Your faith, even if it was small, triggered the abundance that is manifesting for you right now.  Keep the faith, as it will ensure a steady flow of support materially, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually.  A wonderful affirmation to help you stay in the stream of a steady flow of abundance is: "I accept good graciously into my life.  All of my needs are met abundantly for me now and always."


I love the affirmation that is on this card.  I think that it is definitely important and one I will be working with.  It's one thing to know how important it is to think positively about things, it's another to be able to accomplish this when things look a bit bleak. :) So I am writing that affirmation down on a piece of paper and tucking it in my pocket for the next few days to work with it.  Every time I feel monetary stress creeping in I will say this affirmation and release my fears to my angels to help me get through this time.

My guides know that I like getting signs several times and I am grateful to them for indulging me with this.  Immediately after pulling this card, I opened a newsletter from Sacred Mists.  One of the articles in the newsletter tells about a new blog that they have started,  Riding the Recession: A Witch's Guide to Manifesting Abundance Through Intention and Action.  This is the description of the blog:
"The news all over the world strikes fear in our hearts. Headlines include terrifying statements such as financial collapse, credit rating downgrades, bankrupt countries, sliding dollar values, cataclysmic stock market slides, high unemployment ratings, riots… the list seems endless. The global mindset is in a spiraling, free fall fueled by every negative imaginable. However, as Wiccans and witches, we know what happens when our minds and hearts are focused on negativity: that’s exactly what we’ll manifest and continue. We must remember that abundance (or lack thereof) is a result of energy exchange and we’ll get what we give and focus on, be it positive or negative.
By focusing on what we want to happen as opposed to what we feel (or are told) is happening, we can start a global shift in consciousness that can heal the right here and right now. I’m often asked, “but how do I do that when I’m faced with losing my job, losing my house, bills I can’t pay, and the news telling me that things are getting even worse??” That’s a tough one, to be sure, but I can share with you what has been helping me and my family.
Together we can make it happen!
Magickal Blessings,
Lady Raven Moonshadow
I am grateful to Lady Raven for starting this blog as a resource for all of us.  I thought you may enjoy it as well.  Some of the articles on the blog this month include:






and quite a few more. :))) It is a newer blog, I for one will most definitely be following.  I hope you enjoy! Love and Blessings


Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.