Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cherokee Morning Song



Merry Meet :)

I just came across this video on facebook. I know some of you are working with native american guides.  I personally have found a lot of similarities between the culture and how I practice as a Wiccan.  There are so many things I identify with. My grandfather loved them and as I look back at his life I realize how many things he did that related to their culture. I've often been asked if I have any native american in my background particularly because of how my daughter looks.  I have been working with ancestry.com and if there are any links in my line I have not found them.  I still have a deep respect for them.  So for those of you who appreciate them, you will love this video.  The music is so soothing and I love the pictures in it.  Enjoy!

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite videos to meditate to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Meet :)) I just saw it for the first time the other day. Fell in love with it. Thank you for stopping by :) Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.