Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First Across the Veil Reading

Merry meet :)))

Sacred Mists opens a board called "Across the Veils" twice each year for about 2 weeks when the Veil is the thinnest.  It is a place for those of us whom are able to pass messages from the other side to do so for our sisters and brothers of the Mists.  This board has always intrigued me.  I wanted to post messages for people the last time it was up, but was still nervous about my abilities.

I have taken that leap today.  I feel as if I was shoved out of the nest to read for people in the past couple of days.  One of my students in the Empathy class was having experiences that she was struggling to explain.  For confidentiality reasons I will not reveal who she is or too many of the details.  But I feel it's significant to explain what drove me to take the leap.  The minute I read her post asking for help I could feel a presence with me.  I had a very difficult time answering her homework as this spirit was encouraging me to speak to her for her.  It was this students Mom.  I knew I needed to wait till the Across the Veil Board opened.  So I have felt this person with me several times over the past few days.

This board was opened yesterday.  When I woke up this morning I felt like I was all but dragged to my computer.  Think of a little child dragging her mom to the Christmas tree Christmas morning.  lol   I was bleary eyed and hadn't even had my coffee yet, but I knew what I was to do.  I sat down immediately and logged into the Mists.  On the Across the Veil board she had posted a request for a reading.  The door was now open for me to pass her the message her Mom so wanted delivered.  I sat for the next 20 minutes and the words just flowed out of me.  It was if I wasn't even there.  In a way I wasn't as I hadn't had my coffee yet. :P   After I typed everything I reread it several times.  It was a profound message of love, and spiritual insight, complete with validations.

Now I am just awaiting anxiously hoping that the message will be well received, and that the validations I received will prove to be accurate.  I feel two things happened here.  I feel a mother's love from the other side who was determined to have her daughter receive her message, and I feel that it was passed through me in order to push myself out of the nest and get me out there reading for people.  An ability that I've known that I have for awhile have just been fearful of getting something wrong.  But I suppose everyone had to start somewhere? I can't know if I get something wrong if I don't try.  However, with this message I am quite confident that I delivered it well. :))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

4 comments:

  1. *smile* It is always frightening to post these things; after all there is no way to physically prove that you are feeling/hearing/seeing the things you are feeling/hearing/seeing. Sometimes you choose the wrong words, and the recipient of the message does not make the connection. But oh, how lovely it is when that connection is made, and you know for certain that you did enable someone to hear from a loved one!!

    Always be careful how you word things, remember to strive to cause no harm. But don't be afraid to put your experiences out there!

    Hugs!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))))) So happy to see you here :)) Thank you so much for your support. It means a lot to me. Am still over here nibbling my nails lol. Am really hoping I will be able to make that connection for her. Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds so unbelievable to me.. I have felt others feelings when I look at them.. I get strange sensations that are not mine when I get those feelings. When my husband passed four years ago I felt his presents moments before I got to his room to say goodbye. I will never forget that. Much love to you Jasmeine Moonsong. Blessings on your journey....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Meet Debbie :))) Perhaps you are an empath as well? I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. I can feel your sadness in your post. Remember he is with you always. You can talk with him any time you like. Watch for the signs around you, he will let you know he is there. Huge Hugs to you sweetie. Love and Blessings to you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.