Sunday, October 9, 2011

Heirloom Message

Merry Meet :))

When I was little I was fascinated with unicorns and magic, like most little girls. My grandfather was with me one day and he bought me a beautiful australian crystal heart with a unicorn inside of it.  I loved that necklace and wore it for ages.  It's one of the few things I have left from my grandfather.  My little girl is 7 and is fascinated with unicorns and anything magical as well.  In an attempt to help foster this love I passed on my heart from my grandfather to her.  I put it on a rope necklace along with a moonglow charm that is just like mine.  The moon in the charm shows the phase of the moon on the day she was born and glows in the dark.  She loves the moon as well.  She absolutely loved the necklace and wore it every day around her neck.  Almost a year ago now she took her necklace off for gymnastics practice and we were unable to find it. (The necklace is in the picture)

We tore her room apart for days on end trying to find the necklace as both of us were quite upset with the loss.  We finally accepted that it was gone and moved on.  For the past week I've been doing a lot of work with my little girl on cleaning her room.  Everyone knows kids aren't the neatest of people. :)) I always tell her that the fairies won't visit a messy room. Fairies are another one of her passions.   So the other day I was out here working on a particularly challenging life lesson for myself.  I had just made a difficult choice. During the day I had been asking for a sign from my grandfather. I just wanted reassurance that I wasn't alone.  I was putting the dishes away and my daughter came running into the kitchen all flushed with excitement.  She held out her hand to me with the happiest look on her face.  It took me a moment to register what was in her hand....

It was the necklace! Almost a year later she had it clutched in her hand.  I managed to sputter out where in the world did you find that??? She told me it was in her top desk drawer.  "I don't understand Mommy" she says.  "I've looked in that drawer so many times and it's never been there.  It was right on top."  I told her that it was likely a message from the fairies letting her know they were proud of all the hard work she's been doing on her room.  She was thrilled.  While I do believe that the fae may have helped with this I also believe it was a sign for me as well.  The timing on it was too ironic.

That night we were driving to bring my car back to the shop.  I always take time to show my children the moon each night.  My daughter started shrieking from the back seat "Mommy look at the moon!" I was like huh? "Yes it's beautiful tonight isn't it" I told her.  It was, it was just absolutely glowing in the night sky.  Then my daughter says, "Mom it's the moon from my necklace".  Indeed it was.  The moon was the same moon phase as the night she was born.   Clearly a sign for the both of us.  Always believe.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.