Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mysterious Ways....



Merry Meet :)

I have been told that I will be working with my gifts for my life path.  I've never been certain in what capacity, but have always felt that it would be helping people. I've been told many times to write this blog and make sure I put it all out there, so that others will know what it's like to walk the path.  I don't consider myself a writer, so this path has always baffled me a bit, but here I sit writing to you, in the hopes that something I say may help one of you along your path.

I attended a tarot seminar recently where the teacher told me how she was called to her path.  She use to work in Hollywood as a costume designer.  She felt called to her path and didn't answer.  She found herself in a car accident and distinctly remembers the ambulance driver whom she felt to be an angel asking if she was going to listen now.

Ok so that sounds a little bit harsh.  That is her story though and I believe it.  Some of us come here with very specific tasks that we may or may not remember.  If you pay attention to the signs along your path it will help you to stay on the right one.  However, we still have free will to decide to go off of our path.  I've been taking classes and working on learning to help people through being a medium and developing my skills there, through using my intuition to help me with divination and tarot card readings to help with giving advice, and through my empath skills to help people to heal both physically and mentally.  That same teacher told me when I was there that I have been called.  She said you can choose to answer it, but you're going there if you choose it or not.

I love what I do and I honestly am happiest when I'm on my path.  It's where my passion is.  I can't learn enough about it quick enough.  However there's still the issue of what makes things work this life.  Money.  I would love to devote 8 hours a day but I have my work around the house, my children, and two other websites that I run solely to generate an income for myself.  I am an affiliate advertiser.  Almost 90% of my income is generated from people who click on Google Adsense links that run within my websites.

For the past week I've been noticing my income taking a hit.  I've not seen days this low as far as income goes since I started this when my daughter was born eight years ago.  Apparently google released a "minor" update to how their search engines work.  That minor update wiped out upwards of 70% of my traffic on my two main sites.  Thus a loss in 70% of my income on those sites.  Funny thing I noticed is that this blog's traffic increased 10 fold.  How anyone makes money with blogs I'm not sure, but I know adsense doesn't work on here. lol  If I could figure that out I could drop the other two websites and just stay with what I love which is my path and this blog.

In any event, I will be taking a leap of faith and focusing a lot more time and energy in on this blog, as "I've been called." lol   I just hope the Goddess finds a means to help me out financially as well. I just thought it ironic all the times I had been told this, then with the events of yesterday, clearly the choice to be made is to follow my path.  I use this as an example to illustrate how the divine can help you to stay on your path.  I know my income is taking a huge hit right now, but I also know that I am ok, and trust them to take care of me and my little ones as I do their will.

Has anyone else had experiences like that? Where you've felt you should make a decision as it was your path, but had a hard time taking the plunge?

A friend of mine sent me this quote last night in light of what's been happening to me.  I love it :) Hope you enjoy it as well.

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be ecumbered with your old nonsense." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hope everyone has a blessed day today.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.