Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Perfect Clover

Merry Meet :)

I found the perfect clover yesterday. :) We've had almost two straight weeks of rain. Yesterday was just gorgeous outside.  It was chilly but not to cold.  I was at home trying to get through laundry and my work for the day when I realized I was alone! Sounds very simple but not something that happens to me often.   I had a bit over an hour of free time and here I was working. So I stopped what I was doing, grabbed Max, my golden retriever and headed out for a walk.

It was beautiful out! Within the first moment of setting out I found the clover that you see in the picture growing out of a crack in the road. How no car had run it over I have no clue.  But it stood there tall and proud all by itself blowing gracefully in the wind.  I took it to be a sign that I was on the right path.  Not two minutes later I heard a loud sound from a tree.  I looked up to find a huge crow sitting at the top of the tree staring down at me.  I stood there and watched him for a moment.  I saw him several more times on my walk.

I took my time and looked at what Max was sniffing, and picked a couple wildflowers along my walk to put in my kitchen with the clover.  We stopped and sat in a field for a few minutes to watch a flock of geese get into that perfect "V" formation and fly over us.  The entire time I was listening to what was going on around me and watching.  It was a beautiful quiet walk.  The area I'm in is quite wooded as well.  I love looking at the landscape and how the land use to be.  I am able to "see"  the past.  I can see snapshots in my mind of how things use to look.  Is the best way I can thing to describe it. So it's really a treat for me when I get to walk in an older area and compare how things looked then with now.

I am going to have to make more of an effort to get alone time to take walks outside.   It's really a big difference in how I can sense things when I am on my own.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.