Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Spirits Help Mom

Merry Meet :))

My mom was all excited when I came over the other day.  She couldn't get the words out fast enough to tell me what had happened while I was away.

She came over to watch my little ones for me the other night so that I could go out and get them birthday presents.  She had just finished making them dinner.  My daughter was settling down to draw and my son was reading a book.  My mom likes to have some noise in the house.  So she said to my daughter, "Melody it's really quiet in here I'd really like to put on some music."  My daughter says, "Grandma, you know what happened last time you touched Mommy's computer."  My mom and daughter both tell me that right after my daughter finished saying that my Celtic Music came on my Pandora radio on the computer.

They both just stood there and stared at each other.  "Did you turn that on Melody?", my mom asked.  "No...... I thought you did Grandma?"   "No......" My mom says.

They were both baffled by what had happened.  My computer was closed.  My Pandora radio had timed out. So in order to get it back on, they would have to open the computer, and get the screen to come back then hit ok for the radio to come back on.

My theory? My grandfather or grandmother wanted to let my mom know they were around. :))))

So my mom tells me that she has heard me telling of all these things happening in my house and always had a hard time believing me.  She believes now, she says. lol   It can be difficult to believe in physical things happening unless you've had the opportunity to see them for yourself.  They use to scare me.  I've become quite use to them now and they always make me smile.  I love that they have helped deepen my mother's belief.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

**Photo Credits Mermaidscribe - Deviant Art**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.