Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anywhere Is....


The moon upon the ocean
Is swept around in motion
But without ever knowing
The reason for its flowing
In motion on the ocean
The moon still keeps on moving
The waves still keep on waving
And I still keep on going...


*Enya "Anywhere Is"


Merry Meet,

I happened across this while looking at artwork to go with quotes today and it just gave me chills.  As you all know I'm very attached to the ocean, and the moon. :) The image just really struck home with me so I thought I would share it with you. :)))) For those of you have have been reading my blog for awhile you may know why. ;) It honestly sums up my past life regressions that I've had into one photo.  Just a haunting experience for me to see this....

The ironic part about this is I am taking a class Sunday called Karmic Relationships, Past Lives and Your Life's Purpose on Sunday. It was a class I really wanted to take but was unable to until yesterday. I was suppose to be tiling my kitchen and hallway this weekend so was going to be unable to go.  Due to things happening the tiling had to be moved to Thanksgiving weekend, so the day opened up for me.  I am beyond excited to go as it directly deals with a topic that I have a huge interest in.  So between this picture and the way the opportunity opened up for me I took it as a sign. :)

If that wasn't all obvious enough for me, I just brought my daughter to art class.  It's been raining this afternoon so the sky is all gray and it's very very misty.  There was an opening in all this mist that I just thought looked amazing. I actually stopped my car to take a picture of it.  The picture didn't come out well, but I will include it.  About three minutes later my mother called me all excited telling me that there was a rainbow in the back of her house and asking if I could see it.  She reminded me of the brilliant rainbow that we all saw the day after my labrador passed away a year ago.  Just an amazing day for me.  I am thankful for all that I am blessed with.


The was done by Lady Amarillis. You can find the original page here:
Lady Amarillis - Anywhere Is






1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your class! Looks as if Fate decided you need to be there. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.