Thursday, December 1, 2011

Angel from my past

Merry Meet :)))

Yesterday I had a present life regression of sorts done on me.  I've been working with someone who specializes in EMDR which is a type of therapy to help reprogram memories that may be traumatic.  That's the simple explanation. Yesterday we were working with a memory from when I believe myself to be about two.  We went back into this memory just like you would in a past life regression.  It always amazes me the detail I am able to recall.  I remembered exactly what my room looked like, the crib I was in, how I felt at the time and so on.   We were about a half hour into working with this memory and I was describing the anxiety I had felt and all of a sudden I was blown away by what I was seeing. I am still baffled by it today.  I will describe it as best I can in case any of you have seen something similar.

While I was in my crib, a amber ball of light began to form.  The color of it was just warm and amazing.  This was no small orb.  I would guess it about 2 feet in height? Based on what I was seeing.  The center or core of it  was glowing the most amazing comforting color I have ever seen. As it moved away from the center the light got a bit fainter, and around the edges was a shimmering white light.  Not huge sparkles, just a "oooh pretty" type of shimmer.  Bear with me as it's very hard to articulate what I saw. It also had a flame like pattern as it moved away from the core? Not flames, but that swirly type of misty pattern. Sortof like you would see in a plasma ball. I attempted to find a picture or create a picture and was having no luck.  More frustrated because I couldn't get it to look exactly as I wanted.  There was a very subtle music coming from it.  I mean barely audible, but it was beautiful.  The biggest thing I remember is the sensation I felt during it.  I was completely awestruck.  I was immediately calmed and just absolutely mesmerized.  I knew in that moment that everything was going to be fine.  Everything was good and loving.  As I struggled to describe it in the regression I compared it to an angel.  I do believe that's what it was.

Another thing that stands out to me is how familiar the sensation was that I felt in that moment.  I have felt this several times throughout my life.  One key time I really remember this sensation was when I saw almost a full-bodied apparition of my grandfather.  I was just mesmerized.  Didn't want to move, involved in the moment.  Body almost tingling with love and this warm sensation.  After it happened I was like what in the world was that! Did I really just see that! But in the moment none of that went through my mind.

So I put this out there to all of you, as I know many of you who read my blog have the gift of sight as well, have you ever seen or heard of anything like this? I read some bits here and there on google that angels or spirit guides can show up as orange energy.  I'm assuming I saw it so clearly as I was around two and hadn't schooled myself not to see at that point in my life.  It was just the most beautiful loving experience. So I wanted to share.  I'm still having my did I really see that moments, but I honestly believe, because the sensation was so familiar to me that it was what I saw that day. The detail was incredible.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

6 comments:

  1. I have seen and felt my grandmom. It was n't really bright, but more in a mist sort of way. The sensation though was unique and one i felt in several occasions. Later i begun recognising her presence, even without seeing her. So, our experiences although different are quite similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes This is most definitely an angel encounter

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when I went to post my prior comment the code word was a combination of my daughters name and the word Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greekwitch :)) Love that you felt that as well. Thank you so much for sharing. I love knowing about others experiences with it.

    Peggy, that is so awesome! You just made my day :))) Thank you for stopping by :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had an experience that seems similar. The orb I saw broke apart and as it bounced off the walls it slit into small lights that made a trickling sound. I was told later that these are called Tettas by Indians and that they are very rare these days. They are believed to be ancient ancesters and are called spraks of light. If your Tettas make themselfs appear for you, you are blessed, or "gifted"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to see something similar as a child, but I was always afraid of what I saw, no comfort to it. My mom would comfort me as she had the sight also. I use to describe what I saw as being able to see the millions of moving colored dots that make up a TV signal. I could see them moving and coming towards me and I was scared

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.