Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Newsletter Launched :))) ... and a bit of light housekeeping ;)





Merry Meet :))

It's launched! The newsletter list for Wiccan Moonsong is now active.  I spent a lot of time scouting out programs to send out newsletters and getting all set up today.  I must confess most of the time was spent making the graphic for sign-up as I just couldn't let there be a plain white box on my blog. You know me and my sparkles. :)))

The newsletter will be starting in January.  I am anticipating it coming out once a week.  Contained within the newsletters will be updates about what's going on over at Wiccan Moonsong, what's happening with me, cool things I've found for you to check out, and some goodies and contests for you to enter.  I am currently scouting out businesses who are willing to donate prizes in exchange for advertising in the newsletter and on the blog so if you are interested please email me at JasmeineMoonsong@gmail.com.

For those of you who are interested the daily wiccan quotes and daily affirmations have their own homes now. :)) I decided to keep them seperate from this blog.  So if you would like to see them I'm going to post the links below.  There's also a subscription button on each page if you want to sign up to receive them by email.

Newsletter Signup


http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/newsletter.html

Wiccan Daily Affirmations 
http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/Wiccan-Daily-Affirmations.html

Daily Spiritual Quotes 
http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/Spiritual-Quotes.html

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! :)))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.