Sunday, December 4, 2011

Published on Amazon :))))

Merry Meet :))

I am very very excited.  *jumps around and does the happy dance*  As many of you know my primary work at home business went belly up on September 28, 2011 with a "minor" update that Google made to their search engines.  I made my living working from home as an affiliate marketer for google.  With their update, it cut my income by 80%.  Long story short.

I took that along with many other things around me that it was a sign to finally move on.  To dedicate my life to what I feel to be my life's purpose of helping others and working as a lightworker.  I committed myself to Wiccan Moonsong full time.  (Well as full-time as you can be with two children a furbaby and a house to run) I am now running my blog full time.  In the past 6 weeks my Wiccan Moonsong Facebook  has gone from 250 fans to 1,350.  Thank you!! :))))  The Daily Wiccan Affirmations, and Daily Spiritual quotes are now running every day both on my facebook page and on their own blogs entwined with my website.

But what I am bouncing off the walls with excitement today for is my blog getting published on Amazon Kindle!! :)))) I am soooooo excited.  I submitted it the other day, knowing it had to go through an approval process and wondering if I would be accepted.  I got the letter that I have been accepted, and Wiccan Moonsong is now available on the Kindle! You can see it here: Wiccan Moonsong for Amazon Kindle  I am still waiting for the graphics to be uploaded to the page on amazon hopefully in the next day or two.  But I was too excited to wait any longer to share it with all of you.

This was a huge step for me and I am most proud to have this happen.  :))) I have taken a huge leap of faith in making this a full-time venture and it was just a wonderful affirmation for me to see that I had been accepted.  I will be coming out with a newsletter in the next week and offering signups on the blog, website and hopefully the facebook page.  I am anticipating the newsletter to go out either weekly or bi-weekly.  It should be starting to be mailed out in the new year.

I am also still working on my book for empaths. :))))  I'm hoping to have that out in the Spring or early fall of 2012.  I'm on my way!

A sincere thank you to all of you who have supported me, contacted me with uplifting messages, and played a part in this.  Your support means the world to me.  It is giving me the extra strength to walk this path and it is appreciated much more then you know.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

3 comments:

  1. Oh GOOD ON YOU!!!
    I like hearing good news - it's hard to find lately.
    I look forward to reading it :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! How awesome!!
    Raushanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. :))))))))))))))) Thank you so much :)))) Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.