Monday, December 19, 2011

You are enough...



Merry Meet,

I received an email from inspired home office this morning that had a blessings on it that I thought was beautiful.   As you go through the hustle and bustle of the season, I ask you to give yourself a present and remember that you ARE enough :))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong




You are enough.

You are okay as you are right now.

You are not behind. You are exactly where you're supposed to be.

There is nothing else you should be doing except what you're doing right now.

Be where you are. Inhabit the space you're in. Know that you are safe.

Those shoulds don't have to run you. They're all just stories -- and are therefore negotiable. 

Take a breath and remember this.

You can choose.

You can choose what you say yes to and what you release.

You are powerful.

And your time on the earth is precious. So, you can choose to use your time to love yourself. And others. You can choose to do only what you love.

You are worth it. You are worth the effort.

May you resolve to be completely, wonderfully, and unapologetically yourself this season. May you unwrap and discover the gift that is you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I couldn't find a contact button so I thought I'd leave a comment here. I'm Aria, I have a pagan blog and I am trying to compile a list of current pagan blogs for everyone's networking convenience, after I discovered that so many of the blogs on the Pagan Blogger's Network were abandoned. I have added your blog to the list. Just thought you might like to know. :) If for some reason you want it removed, I will do so.

    http://luckypleiades.blogspot.com/p/current-pagan-blogs.html

    ~ Aria

    (feel free to delete this comment once you are done with it :) )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.