Friday, January 6, 2012

Angels, Archangels, and Ascended Masters

Merry Meet,

Good Morning :))) It's the first day of the Pagan Blog Project and our letter for today is "a".  I knew right away when I saw this what I wanted to write about: Angels, Archangels, and Ascended Masters.

In the community I often see a lot of Wiccans or Witches asking if it's ok to be a Christian witch.  I also see  a lot of responses saying no..... While I agree that some of the traditional christian religions may not agree with you practicing witchcraft or as a wiccan, I don't think there is an issue with one being a witch or Wiccan and working with Angels, Archangels, and Ascended Masters.  From what I've seen the majority of the time, those asking if it's ok are wanting to do that and it makes sense for what we believe.

I have been taught to explore all religions, and look at each one for similarities and to be open minded to all of them as a witch.  When you do that you will notice many of the prominant people in each religion are in multiple religions they just may go by different names.  But that is an entire blog entry in and of itself.  What I want to get across today is that as a witch or Wiccan I believe it is more than ok to work with the Angels.  Let's face it, as witches a lot of us are lightworkers.  We are here to heal and help others.  So if one feels the call to work with the Angels I believe it makes perfect sense.

Ascended Masters are enlightened beings who are basically walking angels.  They have come to Earth and served some time among us assisting us as healers teachers and prophets. They are now members of the spirit world again and help us from the other side. Some examples of Ascended Masters are Jesus, St. Teresa, Quan Yin, Buddha, Mary Magdelane and there are many more who are known through all different religions.  The Archangels are extremely powerful angels who are here to help us and they help to oversee the guardian angels.  Some of the Archangels are Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, and Archangel Uriel.

As witches we learn to work with spirits, spirits of the Gods and Goddesses, spirit guides, animal spirits, spirits of the elements. Does it not make perfect sense that we would work with Angels, Archangels, and Ascended Masters as well?  Many of us are capable of "walking between realms" and are blessed to be able to see and hear clearer then others.  So not only does it make it easier for us to work with them, but it is easier for us to pass along their messages as well.

This was one of the things that I struggled with when first formally following my path.  I wasn't sure if it was "ok" to still work with angels?  The more I walk this path the more I realize how perfectly it all fits together.  It really matters not what religion you are, it matters that you are spiritual.  That you do believe in a higher power and recognize there are spirits about to help us.  That you love yourself and really take the time to listen and connect to the energies around you.  If you wish to call upon the Angels, call upon them.  When you walk your path do what feels right for you.  Write your own Book of Shadows and put in it what is most comfortable and resonates for you.  There is no right or wrong path in Wicca or when you are a witch, however you must walk the one that is the truest for you.

The world is a beautiful place.  Take the time to look around you.  If you wish to work with the angels you just need to ask.  I am routinely left signs from them, pennies and feathers to let me know when I have done right, or when I need that added reinforcement that I am not alone.  You can feel their presence.  You will have a light tingly feeling when they are about.  

I have recommended that several of my Empath students work with the Angels.  Because of our sensitivity in nature it always seems to help and is a perfect match.  A lot of them have grown to love it.  One of the questions I get asked the most is how to start working with them.  It is as simple as asking for their help.  One of the tools I used though, that opened the doors for communication for me were the angel oracle decks.  I work with several angel oracle decks on a daily basis and they have made communication easier for me.  In case you wish to try it here are the decks that I use:


Messages from Your Angels Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue
Healing with the Angels - Doreen Virtue
Archangel Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue
Ascended Master Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue

They are all by Doreen Virtue.  I find her decks very uplifting and soothing to work with.  She's also written many books on the angels that if you wish to explore further I would recommend reading as well.  She's very truthful and down to earth in her writing and a very easy read.

So now it's time to hear from you! :))) Do you work with the angels, Archangels, or Ascended Masters currently?  If not do you think you might give it a try? I would love to hear from you. :)))

Love and Blessings to you all,

Jasmeine Moonsong


7 comments:

  1. I have the Angel Therapy Oracle cards and have started working with them daily, I adore them - the message is so very apt for me .... *hugs* <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post to address the question that, as you said, a lot of witches have. I know that it took me a little while to find my way to embracing and recognizing the angels as part of my path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Jasemine,, you are so inspiring,, Im grateful to have found you. What an awesome teacher,, and friend. Bright Beautiful Blessings <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful blog hunny, and what a brilliant post. I work with angels, ascended masters, faeries, you name it, but I remember when I fisrt began working with angels, and the peace that filled my heart and life. I still have that now with a sprinkling of hectic chaos from the fae haha. But I love everything that the spiritual beings, whether they be angels, faeries or indeed unicorns, have to bring to our lives when we walk side by side with them.

    I also have Doreen Virtue's oracle cards and books, and agree, she is truly inspirtaional <3

    Bright Blessings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also work with Angels, Goddesses and with many other aspects. It's OK to work with many elements. I am an eclectic person of faith. There are many faiths that I incorporate into my worship. It's a big Universe. Gods, Goddesses, Jesus, Buddha, Angels...it's all good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a young wiccan and im learning to read cards and heal, but ive always been able to find spirits and have contacted a few, and I found it very useful calling on buddha and mary aswell as micheal and my relatives that have past for help

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREETINGS, I BELONG TO A VERY OLD COVEN IN MARYLAND, WHICH HAS IT'S ROOTS THAT GO BACK TO ENGLAND. IT IS A TEACHING COVEN, SO IT IS THE COVEN'S PRACTICE TO USE THE ARCHANGELS R,M,G AND U AS PROTECTION OF THE WORKING CIRCLE. WE HOWEVER, BELIEVE THAT ONE CANNOT BE CHRISTIAN AND A WITCH AT THE SAME TIME. THAT BEING SAID, I REALIZE THAT THIS IDEA WON'T BE ACCEPTED BY ALL. THIS IS JUST OUR BELIEF. BLESSED BE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong