Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


Merry Meet,

Happy New Year!!!!! :))))))  Everyone all ready for 2012? In Chinese zodiac this year is known as the year of the dragon.  In the Chinese zodiac the dragon is the mightiest of the signs.  Dragons are known for their traits like dominance and ambition.  They prefer to live by their own rules.  Dragons are driven, successful, willing to take risks and love a challenge.  Dragons very frequently will help others, but they have a tough time asking others for help.  Dragons like to be alone.  Dragon years occur every 12 years.  The following years are years of the dragon:  1904, 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012. I was born in the year of the dragon.

The last few weeks  the dragon has been showing up more in my life.  I've definitely felt the urge to work with the dragon which is new for me.  While I've always loved them, in the past month I've been drawn to them more and more.  I commented to a friend about it the other day, how they seemed to keep showing up for me.

As a totem animal, the dragon is one of the most powerful totems.  Dragons can help us with strength and courage.  They are messengers of balance and magic and encourage us to tap into our psychic nature and see the world through the eyes of a Mystic.  Dragons are the ultimate ruler of all the elements, they are the master of Earth, Wind, Fire and Water.  As a totem the dragon is a very powerful guardian and guide.

Looking at where I've been in the past year, and where I'm headed this year it makes perfect sense to me to be working with the dragon.  I have done a complete overhaul in the past year. I came out of my shell and learned to stand in my true self.  I had a complete change in career, where instead of just doing affiliate marketing I now am a full time witch.  Something that I absolutely love.  I am surrounded by books and things that I love and I now get to do that full time.  An incredibly scary move for me but one that I know I needed to make.  I was taught to stand up for myself this year.  I have a voice again.  I learned to say no.  Something that sounds so simple but as an empath it's not. Pretty much every single relationship that I have has changed.  I am extremely excited to see how this year goes.  I know that if I follow my path and my heart and stay true to myself I can't lose.  It also appears I'm going to have some help from a dragon.  :))))))

I wish all of you a happy and prosperous 2012.  I look forward to journeying this year with you!

Love and Blessings to you all :))))

Jasmeine Moonsong



Welcome to 2012!

Today is a traditional day of new beginnings.  Focus on a specific resolution if you like, or simply send out a request for a happy and prosperous year to come.  Wrap equal amounts of the following dried herbs in a white cloth: lavender, rose petals, rosemary, thyme, and basil.  Tie the bundle and chant: 

To bring me luck,
To bring me love,
for peace and to protect.

May insight be
a guide to me - 
no worries, no regrets.

Success be mine, 
patience and time, 
I cast this New Years spell.

I now begin
with hope I send, 
a wish that all be well.

Carry this talisman with you or keep it on your altar as long as you like. 

(Spell by Ember Grand)



1 comment:

  1. In the Chinese zodiac I"m the rooster. Lol, the dragon sounds so much cooler, though I don't know a lot about the Chinese zodiac. Congrats on being a full time witch. It's always good to do something you love. Happy New Year & Blessed Be! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.