Monday, January 9, 2012

The Wolf Pack Creed - in celebration of the Full Wolf Moon

Merry Meet,

I did this as today's spiritual quote on the Wiccan Moonsong Daily Spiritual Quotes blog but I wanted to share it here as well as I think it's very relevant.  Tonight is the night of the Full Wolf Moon.  I'll be doing a blog entry later on today for that. :) But in celebration of it I chose this for today's quote and designed this graphic this morning to go with it. I hope you enjoy :)))))

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong

The Wolf Pack Creed
Respect the elders
Teach the young
Cooperate with the pack
Play when you can
Hunt when you must
Rest in between
Share your affections
Voice your feelings
Leave your mark
- Del Goetz 




1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.