Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Moonsong Daily Magick




Merry Meet :))) I'm most excited to bring you Moonsong Daily Magick. :)))

For those who may not know me I am a Wiccan Priestess, and highly intuitive. I also work closely with the Angels and my guides. I work with several divination methods, holistic healing, intuitive counseling, and I teach.

Part of my mission is to inspire you to be the best that you can be. I want to shed a bit of light on your path and let you know that you are very important and you are loved! <3

Each day you will receive a newsletter from me that is meditated on the night before. I will work with my guides to bring you the best information each day to help you on your path. This is a daily newsletter that will be delivered directly to your email each and every morning to help you on your path! I hope you will join me!

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


What You Will Receive



Magick Today - A magickal message for you each day letting you know what to work with during the day and what you should be aware of. This includes:

- Date and day
- Ruling planet of the day and it's magickal influences
- Current lunar phase to determine the best days to practice magick
- Moon's sign. The moons presence in each astrological sign is significant.
- Magickal Color of the day
- Magickal incense of the day
- Important days for Wiccans such as Sabbats.


Daily Spiritual Quote - A special inspirational quote and corresponding amazing image for you to meditate on you is chosen each day for you.

Wiccan Daily Affirmation - Affirmations are important. An affirmation and a beautiful image is chosen for you to work with each day. You can work with a new one each day, or save them and choose one to use several days at a time.

Tarot Card of the Day - A card pulled from one of my decks with divine guidance. See what they want you to know!


Spell - A - Day - A special spell selected each day for you to work with. Choose to work a new spell each day or add it to your Book of Shadows for future use.


Wiccan Guidance - Each day you will be given a suggested topic to explore and a little bit about it.
Goddess Mondays - Focus on a Godess
Crystal Tuesdays - Focus on Gemstones and Crystals
Divine Wednesdays - Focus on Divination
Herbal Thursdays - Focus on Herbs
Mystical Fridays - Focus on something Mystical or Magickal
Healing Saturdays - Focus on Healing, example reiki chakras, meditation etc
Sundays - (Sun) Focus on a God

Exclusive Bonuses and Opportunities!


Throughout the month I will pass along free goodies for you as I find them, and chances to get free tarot or intuitive readings done by myself. :)

I hope you will join us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by :))) Love and Blessings, Jasmeine Moonsong

Moonsong Daily Magick - Join Us! Click banner to join.